Sterile Processing Departments are constantly striving to increase productivity, making the best use of available floor space and driving efficiency. Skytron’s Sterling Series washer disinfectors streamline and automate the decontamination process – bringing unsurpassed efficiency and flexibility by reducing utility consumption and maximizing the usable floor space.
Sterling P1500 Washer Disinfector
- Optional RFID equipped manifold racks automatically select and start the next cycle when the previous cycle has finished
- The modular manifold rack is easily configured to accommodate instrument trays of any size
- Automatic quality assurance prompts an on-screen checklist for daily maintenance to guarantee consistent performance
- Automated loading and unloading carts simplify the transfer process – minimizing the manual handling of heavy equipment
Sterling P1000 Washer Disinfector
- The P1000 uses 64% less water and chemicals than other washers
- With 40 fully customizable cycles and intuitive touchscreen controls allow for editing parameters for pre-wash, wash, rinse or dry phases
- The P1000 has a smaller footprint and offers more throughput than other washers
Automated Chemical System for Washer Disinfectors
EZCHEM can supply instrument cleaning, drying and lubrication chemistries to any washer disinfector, instrument washer, ultrasonic washer, cart washer, and more. The system utilizes industry-recognized Knight peristaltic pumps and controller with a patent-pending auto-filling EZChem reservoir to eliminate the handling and transport of harsh chemical concentrates. The modular design of the EZCHEM allows the system to readily adapt to your chemical distribution requirements.
Content provided by Skytron. For more information, please visit www.skytron.us